Come see this beautiful, bright and sunny, like-new, 3 bedroom 2.5 bath open space colonial townhouse with attached garage and private driveway in a friendly neighborhood located close to shopping, restaurants and major roadways. This home boasts of hardwood floors, 9' ceilings, a gourmet kitchen with granite counters, stainless steel appliances, 42" kitchen cabinets and a large kitchen island, spacious maintenance free deck, recessed lighting, crown moldings, wainscoting, chair rail, wood faux blinds throughout, an en-suite master bath with a large ceramic tile shower and dual rain heads, and plenty of storage space. An entertainers delite...Make this home today!
2 Full/1 Half
0.03 Acres |Case by Case Basis Sq. Ft.
Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Heater, Public Wa
Brick, Vinyl Siding
1,700 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Cable TV, Underground
Anne Arundel County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Gourmet Kitchen, Island
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Ice Maker, Gas Range/Cooktop, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Washer, Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Double Pane
- Security System, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Chair Rail, Crown Molding, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Wood Floors, Fire Sprinklers, 9Ft+ Ceilings
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces.
- Brick, Vinyl
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price