This great unit is ready for you. Located on the back of the building away from the parking lot. Hardwood floors throughout, 42-inch kitchen cabinets, granite counters, stainless appliances, under-mount lighting, and a breakfast bar. French doors from the living area to a large sunroom with views of Skyline. You'll have a separate secure 8X4 storage unit on the same floor. Even though the unit is on the lower level, this building is on a hill so the floor-to-ceiling windows let in tons of light. There's no building behind you! Convenient location close to everything Shirlington has to offer. A community shuttle to and from the Pentagon City Metro! Pets will be considered on a case-by-case basis ($500 deposit). $55 application fee, $1,900 security deposit. No smoking in the unit. A multi-year lease is available. Application is online at the Long and Foster website.
Other, Contemporary, 1 Story
|Case by Case Basis Sq. Ft.
Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Heater, Public Wa
956 sq. ft
West Village Of Shirlington
Arlington County Public Schools
- Microwave, Range/Oven Built-in, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Ice Maker, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Washer, Intercom System
- Central Air, Electric
- Electric Heating. Forced Air.
- Main Entrance Locked, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Open Floor Plan, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- Lighted, Unassigned.
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Street Lights, Exterior Lighting, Playground, Sidewalks.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price