RARE FIND! Do not miss out on this one-of-a-kind sun-filled newly constructed detached home sitting on a spacious lot in the Historic Anacostia subdivision. This 7-bedroom 5 bathroom has everything you need spanning across 3,500 sq ft. Just a stones throw away from everything Anacostia has to offer - Anacostia Park, 5 blocks from the Anacostia Metro, Starbucks, Fredrick Douglass and Smithsonian Institute, Busboys & Poets, Turning Natural, and EASY ACCESS to 295, Capitol Hill, and Navy Yard. Walk into the massive open concept first floor where you'll find plenty of space for your living/dining area. The modern kitchen offers top of the line stainless-steel appliances including a built-in double oven, Quartz counter tops, and wet island perfect for entertaining! The next two floors EACH feature Three bedrooms and Two Full bathrooms, owner's suite front balconies, rear decks overlooking the backyard, and a seating/study/play area in between! The 2-Zone HVAC system will keep the family comfortable. And the 2-car remote controlled secured parking pad along with a wired alarm system that will provide an extra source of security. With public transportation, recreation centers, and restaurants all within walking distance, what could there be not to like? Schedule your private tour today, this home will not last! Please EMAIL all questions to Dag Alemayehu.
0.05 Acres |Case by Case Basis Sq. Ft.
Electric Water Heater, Public Water Service
3,365 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
District Of Columbia Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Dining Area
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Dryer, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Ice Maker, Double Oven, Electric Range/Cooktop, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Washer
- Central Air, Electric, A/C - Other, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Central.
- Alarm, TV Entry System, Alarm -Smoke/Fire, Window Bars
- Additional Interior Features
- Crown Molding, Combination Living/dining Room, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors, Fire Sprinklers
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Concrete Driveway, Fenced, Private.
- Brick, Deck
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price