Fredericksburg Area Builder's Association award winning remodeled home in 2018. This beautiful property is in pristine condition and in move-in condition. High end finishes include sand and seal hardwood, shiplap, decorative tile, custom paint and much more. Home is situated on 1.5 acres and is centrally located. Includes 4 bedrooms and 3 full bathrooms. The interior displays open concept with a fabulous gourmet kitchen With an extended wet bar including a wine refrigerator. The owner suite includes two walk-in closets And fireplace. Downstairs offers a huge family room with over sized fireplace that has a wood stove. Two bedrooms beautifully done bath. Lower level also has beautiful new patio.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Rambler, Ranch, 2 Story
Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Heater, LP Gas Wa
Septic, Private Sewer System
2,382 sq. ft
Yes -2 spaces
Cable TV, Onsite Telephone
Spotsylvania County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Washer/Dryer Connection
- Butler Pantry, Gourmet Kitchen, Island
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Energy Star Appliance(S), Exhaust Fan/Hood, Ice Maker, Self-Cleaning Oven, Refrigerator, Cook Top Range, Double Oven, Laundry Hookup
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump, Central.
- Walkout, Full Finished
- 1. Wood-burning.
- Main Level Entry, Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Chair Rail, Crown Molding, Open Floor Plan, Wainscoting, Walk-in Closets, wine storage, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Carport Spaces.
- Deck, Patio
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price