Imagine pulling up to a wrought iron gate with stone walls that hug your own vast 111.8 acre equestrian estate. Once you pass through the gates you'll notice the cleverly designed hand laid brick driveway that swoops past the +20 street lights. First, is the front of the all brick manor which makes a king-size loop around the elevated well-sculpted stone/slate water fountain. But, if you're in for the night then drive to the North West part of the of this expansive 10,945sf manor where you will find 3 oversized (attached) garage bays. There are 3 additional (detached) garages for the car/truck enthusiast. Next up, is the 1,534sf managers/veterinarian 2-story & two car garage all brick home + 2,028sf office building roughly 800 yards away. Saving the best for last is the all brick 11,270sf horse stable w/new roof (replaced October '17) with copper gutters. This robust structure consists of 21 over sized horse stalls, 23' wide aisles, offices, tack room, and wash bays. Like humans all horses have their own desired comfort level. Millwood Equestrian Estate was engineered to accommodate the maximum airflow/ventilation in the summer & colder months while still allowing proper ventilation. This is done by opening or closing the massive barn doors on the East and West ends of the barn. If that doesn't suit the horses then you can do the same for the North and South end doors. Each horse stall was designed with two entry doors, the first leads to the interior aisle, the second goes directly outside. The second door was designed to be 2 separate panels you have metal mesh door for better air circulation, then an exterior solid door to block the wind. Millwood Equestrian Estate also has several paddocks, run-in sheds, office building, managers/vet house with double garage, excellent wood fences, (four) one bedroom apartments and an outdoor arena. This estate abuts Millwood Private Country Club and its golf course. All being surrounded by the Blue Ridge/Allegheny Mountains.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, 2 Story
4 Full/2 Half
Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Heater, Well
9,659 sq. ft
Yes - 7 spaces
Clarke County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Country Kitchen, Island
- Microwave, Electric Range/Cooktop, Dryer, Central Vacuum, Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Refrigerator, Humidifier, Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump.
- Skylights, Screened, Insulated, Double Pane, Bay Window(s)
- 24 Hour Security, Monitor System, Security Gate, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Recessed Lights, Multiple Phone Lines, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Vaulted
Exterior / Lot Features
- 7 Garage Spaces. Circular Driveway.
- Deck, Enclosed, Patio, Porch, Wrap-around Porch
- Metal, Asphalt
- Pool Description
- Filtered, In-ground, Heated
- Lot View
- Mountain, Panoramic, Scenic, Trees/Woods, Pasture, Pond
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Satellite Dish, Paddock, Landscaped, Side Yard. Backs To Trees, Landscaping, Partly Wooded, Pond, Private, Secluded, Sideyard(S), Stream/Creek, Vegetation Planting.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price