Classic Chevy Chase Colonial on a lovely street and about a block from Rock Creek Park and its walking /biking trails. A lovely home with updated kitchen and baths, offering a circular floor plan on the entry level. There is a cozy screened porch off the living room with access to the back patio and play yard. The kitchen opens to a charming breakfast room and there is an entry to the attached garage. The large lower level also has a quarter bath, a paneled recreation room or office with an exterior door. Freshly painted and ready for your ideas. Interior photos being taken on Thursday morning. Open Sat. 12:30-2:30 pm (10/16/21) Open Sun. 1:00 - 3:00 pm. Please wear a face mask for the safety of everyone. Offers, if any, are due by 4:00 pm on Monday, 10/18.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial
Hot Water Heater, Other, Gas Water Heater, Public
2,016 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Electric service available, Natural Gas, Cable TV
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Living Room, Foyer, Utility Room, Breakfast Room, Attic
- Galley Kitchen
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Dryer, Self-Cleaning Oven, Single Oven, Gas Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Washer
- Hardwood, Concrete, Wood
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat, Hot Water. Radiant.
- Full, Entrance Outside, Partially Finished, Space For Rooms, Walkout Stairs, Workshop
- 1. Brick, Mantle.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Built-Ins, Chair Rail, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. Brick Driveway, Private.
- Porch, Screened-in, Patio
- Slate, Shingle
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Playground, Sidewalks, Street Lights, Back Yard. Irregular, Open, Rear Yard.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price