A gracious Southern porch is the standout feature for this home; an in-town location with a peaceful country vibe gives it the best of both worlds. Town water and sewer, walk-able to town - restaurants, shops, marinas. Comfortable, charming, with privacy and spring breezes. Interiors have been lovingly restored, updated and maintained. There is a full bath on the first floor, and an efficient Rannai tankless water heater. There is a delightful separate shed/workshop (could also be the perfect art studio) which has additional storage, including a cedar closet. Lots of yard space for a big veggie garden. Ample parking and plenty of room for a boat on a trailer, ready to launch at several nearby public landings. Come enjoy one of Southern Living Magazine's "Best Small Towns of the South" in this impeccable Eastern Shore charmer.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Farmhouse, 2 Story
Tankless Water Heater, Public Water Service
1,580 sq. ft
Kent County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Attic
- Galley Kitchen
- Dishwasher, Self-Cleaning Oven, Microwave, Gas Range/Cooktop, Stacked Washer/Dryer, Refrigerator
- Window Air Conditioning, Electric, Heat Pump
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump.
- Grab Bars, Low Pile Carpeting, Ramp - Main Level, Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Combination Living/dining Room, Window Treatment
Exterior / Lot Features
- Handicap Parking, Paved Driveway.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price