Brick Rambler on six wooded and open acres offering privacy, yet easy access. House offers a huge recreation room with supplemental heating. Lovely family room with wood burning fireplace. Country kitchen. Three bedrooms and one full bath on main level. Sunny floorplan. Exterior offers privacy with no restrictions . Outbuildings and detached carport. Currently mostly wooded to enjoy an abundance of nature. Potential farmette by clearing land. Full partially finished basement offers side entry with windows, full bath, laundry area, storage room, and plenty space to finish to suite your needs.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Rambler, Ranch, 2 Story
Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Heater, Well
2,234 sq. ft
Yes -2 spaces
Rappahannock County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Workshop, Breakfast Room
- Hookups in Basement
- Country Kitchen
- Dryer, Refrigerator, Stove, Washer
- Electric, Heat Pump
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump.
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Carport Spaces. Street Parking, Driveway.
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Out Building, Front Yard, Landscaped, Trees. Backs To Trees, Front Yard, Landscaping, Partly Wooded, Private, Rural, Secluded, Trees/Wooded, Unrestricted.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price