EXTRAORDINARY home in the heart Woodridge. Completely renovated 3 level, 5 bedroom, 3.5 bathroom house with a fully fenced backyard oasis and two car parking pad, measuring in at over 2,500 square feet. This spacious, sun-filled home features high-end finishes, including hardwood flooring, new kitchen with quartz center island, and gorgeous new bathrooms throughout. The main level features an open concept with living and dining areas, as well as a half bath for guests. The bedroom level has 4 bedrooms including a wonderful owner's suite with a gorgeous full bath, walk-in shower and walk-in closet. The lower level boasts a separate rear entrance, family room, kitchenette, walk-in closet and an additional full bath and bedroom... the perfect in-law suite. This beauty is situated just blocks away from Taft Recreation Center, Barnard Park, Brookland Metro Station, Monroe Market, The National Shrine and so much more.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial
3 Full/1 Half
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
2,526 sq. ft
Cable TV, Natural Gas, Electric service available, Onsite Telephone
District Of Columbia Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Attic
- Hookups in Basement
- 2nd Kitchen, Eat-In Kitchen, Gourmet Kitchen, Kitchenette
- Appliance Center, Energy Star, Washer
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Central.
- Full Finished, Full, Heated, Entrance Outside, Walkout Stairs
- Bay Window(s)
- Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Wood Floors, Breakfast Area, Crown Molding, Air Filter, Attic Storage, Recessed Lights
Exterior / Lot Features
- Concrete Driveway.
- Enclosed, Porch
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Front Yard, Landscaped, Back Yard, Side Yard. Front Yard, Landscaping, Rear Yard, Private, Sideyard(S).
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price