This home is located at the end of a cul-de-sac which backs to open space in several directions plus "Pippen Field", providing for some extra privacy. The back yard is huge! House is 1,664sf plus a finished basement. This is much larger than the other homes of similar style in the neighborhood. Extra large kitchen with lots of Kraftmaid Cabinetry, Granite countertops, Wood floors. Laundry is conveniently located on the main level. Doors are solid wood. There are 2 pellet stoves: one in the living room and one in the rec room. The bonus Great Room is 16x16 with vaulted ceiling, 2 walls of windows, recessed lighting and 2 ceiling fans. It leads to the rear deck, patio and fenced yard overlooking plenty of open space including acres of area at the Riverside Elementary School fields. In the front, there is a concrete driveway. Interior newly painted. Recent hot water heater, washer, microwave, stove. This home is owned by a Contractor who spared no expense updating and improving this fine home for his own family, now you can sit back and enjoy all the perks this home has to offer!
Single Family, Colonial, Traditional
2 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Heater, Public Wa
1,664 sq. ft
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room
- Dining Area
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Washer
- Hardwood, Vinyl, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s), Attic Fan
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump, Forced Air.
- Full, Entrance Outside
- Double Pane, Bay Window(s), Insulated
- 2+ Access Exits J.
- Additional Interior Features
- Built-Ins, Recessed Lights, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- Street Parking, Concrete Driveway.
- Deck, Patio, Porch
- Composition Shingle
- Wood, Rear
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sidewalks, Street Lights, Landscaped, Back Yard. Backs To Trees, Cul-De-Sac, Landscaping, No Thru Street, Rear Yard.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price