Schedule a viewing before it's gone! Custom paint throughout this well-maintained home! GLEAMING hardwood floors throughout main level with formal dining room, beautiful granite, and stainless steel appliances. Family room off eat-in kitchen which walks out to spacious deck. Walk up to the 3 bedrooms on upper level with flex room off the master which would be great for a nursery, study, or home office. Walk down to the finished basement which is currently being used as an additional living area/bedroom and has another full bathroom. Planned community includes community center and outdoor pool minutes from I-95 and HOV lanes, shopping, restaurants, the VRE, commuter lots and much more!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial
3 Full/1 Half
Other, Electric Water Heater, Public Water Service
2,668 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Prince William County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room
- Dining Area
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Gas Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Cook Top Range
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Forced Air.
- 1. Gas Burning.
- Security System
- Additional Interior Features
- Open Floor Plan, 9Ft+ Ceilings
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Community Amenities
- Club House, Exercise Room, Pool - Outdoor, Swimming Pool, Tot Lots/Playground, Tennis Courts, Community Center
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price