LOCATION-LOCATION-LOCATIONI! WHY WAIT to build? This pristine home is ready for you. Located on one of the largest lots in Arcona it overlooks an estate-like setting to the rear providing natural privacy and solitude while still enjoying a neighborhood setting. This home offers three floors of bright, flexible living space. Enter into a spacious Foyer and find the welcoming Study directly to your left. Beyond, you are welcomed into an open plan Kitchen, Dining, and Great Room area. The Kitchen features stainless steel appliances, a large island, and Quartz counters. A wall of windows along the back provides plenty of natural light. Here you can access the rear composite deck and enjoy the view of the professionally landscaped backyard. The first-floor Primary Bedroom includes a trayed ceiling and floor-to-ceiling windows that offer a breathtaking rural view. The attached Primary Bath features a walk-in shower, soaking tub, and a double Quartz vanity. Park in the two-car garage and enter into a Butler Pantry area that provides access to the 1st and 2nd floors. Upstairs you will find two large bedrooms, a full bath, and a spacious Bonus Room that can easily be converted into a 4th bedroom if needed. The room is truly a Bonus with lots of potential. The walkout Lower Level is fully finished and includes full bath. Two large rooms can meet any number of needs including use as in-law quarters or as a designated work-from-home or virtual school space. Opening onto a patio, the lower level provides access to the rear yard and a large side yard. Walk or bike to all the amenities in Arcona. Conveniently situated in a picturesque valley on the West Shore of Harrisburg, Arcona includes lush parks, artisan dining, exclusive shopping, and local coffee all just steps from home. Explore TerraPark, an all-natural playground built into the land, or hit the great outdoors on the paved neighborhood walking trails. Work out at Arcona Athletic Club, enjoy a handcrafted meal on the outdoor patio at THEA, or visit the all-new Spring Gate Winery and Beer Garden.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Traditional, 2 Story
3 Full/1 Half
Sump Pump, Electric Water Heater, Public Water Ser
Brick Front, Mixed, Vinyl Siding
2,933 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Cable TV, Electric service available, Natural Gas, Onsite Telephone
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Family Room, Kitchen, Foyer
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Microwave, Range/Oven Built-in, Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Dryer, Refrigerator, Gas Range/Cooktop, Range Hood, Washer, Dryer
- Laminate, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Partial, Full, Full Finished, Heated, Entrance Outside, Poured, Walkout
- 32 Inch Or More Wide Doors, Main Level Entry, Low Pile Carpeting, Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Built-Ins, Combination Living/dining Room, Crown Molding, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, 9Ft+ Ceilings, Tray
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Brick, Vinyl
- Composition Shingle
- Sloped, Irregular
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Front Yard, Landscaped, Back Yard, Side Yard. Backs To Trees, Front Yard, Irregular, Landscaping, Private, Rear Yard, Sideyard(S), Sloping.
- Community Amenities
- Bike Trail, Common Grounds, Exercise Room
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price