Forest Hill/Hickory: Custom designed and built Open Floor Plan Rancher with In-Law Apartment walk-out in LL & Sep Office over detached garage. There is a total of over 4,300 fin Sq. Ft. on 3 levels, plus 800 unfinished Sq. Ft. for an unimaginable amount of storage space. 4 BR (potentially 5 or 6 BR depending upon your needs), and 4 Full Bathrooms. The In-law apt is bright with its own private entrance and sliding glass doors and full sized windows make it a bright living space where you can walk out to multi-level decks and ponds. The separate 576 Sq. Ft. office over detached garage with full bath could possibly be used as a studio. Perfect for someone working virtually from home but needs their own workspace or for a self employed person who needs plenty of space to spread out. 1.34 acre partially wooded lot backs to, and offers incomparable views of acres and acres in agricultural preservation from neighboring farms. You'll love the investment that the owners have made of over $70k in improvements in last 12 months, including New Lennox HVAC, New hardwood floors in open floor plan Great Room-Dining Room & Kit common areas, New LVP in all 3 Main level Bedrooms , New quartz kit counters and custom tile backsplash, The primary bath has a made to order tile stand up shower new in Aug 2022 and a Jacuzzi Whirlpool tub for owners relaxation. New well pump in 2021 (well produced 10gpm when installed), new water softening system in 2022. NO pesky HOA! Privacy like no other - enjoy nature views all year round and visits from lots of wildlife; deer, foxes, eagles! This secluded property is at the end of a no through traffic road with tons of privacy, 4 oversized garage spaces, parking for at least 6-8 more cars. 2 storage sheds as-is. Radon system in place, pellet stove in lower level. Whole house generator auto starts whenever the power may cut off. Andersen windows, Solar panel system is OWNED affording you tons of saving on your electricity bills. No carpet on main level. Entire LL recently painted. Country living, yet 10 minutes from Bel Air and just 3 miles to the Bypass.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Rambler, Ranch, 2 Story
Softener Own, Hot Water Heater, LP Gas Water Heate
4,344 sq. ft
Yes - 4 spaces
Harford County Public Schools
C. MILTON WRIGHT
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Office, Attic
- Studio Efficiency
- Dining Area, Formal
- 2nd Kitchen, Gourmet Kitchen
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Air Cleaner, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Freezer, Ice Maker, Microwave, Self-Cleaning Oven, Electric Range/Cooktop, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Washer, Water Treatment System
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Forced Air.
- Full, Heated, Entrance Outside, Partially Finished, Walkout
- Casement, Double Pane, Screened, Skylights, Wood Frame, Vinyl Frame
- 2. Gas Burning.
- 2+ Access Exits J, 36 Inch Or More Wide Halls, Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Air Filter, Attic Storage, Breakfast Area, Built-Ins, Chair Rail, Combination Living/dining Room, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Skylight, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling
Exterior / Lot Features
- 4 Garage Spaces. Paved Driveway.
- Porch, Deck
- Composition Shingle
- Lot View
- Scenic, Valley, Trees/Woods, Pasture
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Flood Lights, Out Building, Sidewalks, Street Lights, Landscaped, Trees. Landscaping, No Thru Street, Partly Wooded, Private, Secluded, Trees/Wooded.
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price