Dillsburg charming house with curb appeal and gorgeous views of the mountains in the distance. One owner home with a fabulous level side yard, firepit, clothesline & pavilion. There is also a covered back deck to entertain or sit and enjoy the rural countryside. Spectacular starter home or perfect for a downsizer. There is a detached garage with electric and space for 3 cars and workshop space and storage above. The front two car bay is 20x17, the workshop space is 12x17 and the back one car bay is 12x17. The main level has a sunporch, kitchen with electric range, refrigerator and built-in microwave, a dining room, a full bath, an office, a bedroom, and an extra-large living room. The upstairs has two additional bedrooms and one pass-through room. There is a full unfinished basement with walk-up access to the backyard. This home has been lovingly cared for by the same owner for fifty years. Looking for a new owner to add their cosmetic touches and love it for another 50 years.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Rambler, Ranch, Cape Cod, 1-1/2 Story
1 Full/2 Half
Sump Pump, Electric Water Heater, Well
Private Sewer System, Septic
1,310 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
Onsite Telephone, Electric service available
Northern York County
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Living Room, Office, Florida Room
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Microwave, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator
- Hardwood, Laminate, Carpet
- Electric, Wall Air Conditioning, Ceiling Fan(s), Attic Fan
- Electric Heating, Oil, Hot Water. Radiant.
- Full, Unfinished Basement, Walkout, Entrance Outside
- Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces.
- Lot View
- AGRICULTURAL CONSERVATION
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Out Building, Front Yard, Landscaped, Not In Development, Back Yard, Side Yard. Cleared, Front Yard, Landscaping, Level, Rear Yard, Rural, Sideyard(S).
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price