This is Your Chance to Own a Piece of History! With a Little Sweat and Love This 1908 Farm House Will Be A Gem on Almost 2 Acres of Your Own Land, Plus an Oversized 2 Car Garage and Plenty of Parking for the Car Enthusiast. The Home Has Plenty of Space to Stretch Out in With a Living Room, Formal Dining Room for Sunday Meals with the Family, a Large Eat In Kitchen and a Family Room For Games or TV Time; No Fighting For a Bathroom, There is One On the First Floor and Second Floor! The Second Floor Also Has Three Bedrooms, Plenty of Closets and A Walk-Up Attic. When Your Finished With Chores or Just Want to Take in the Sunset After Dinner, Sit in the Screened In Porch and Relax. Plenty of Wildlife to Keep Your Eyes On or Bird Watching. Call My Team TODAY For A Private Tour.........Own a Piece of Perry County and Make Your Dreams Come True!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Farmhouse, 2 Story
Sump Pump, Electric Water Heater, Public Water Ser
Aluminum Siding, Frame, Rock, Stone
1,560 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Foyer, Attic
- Dining Area, Formal
- Hookups in Basement
- Country Kitchen, Eat-In Kitchen
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Range/Oven Built-in, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Concrete, Carpet
- Window Air Conditioning, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Oil. Forced Air.
- Full, Entrance Outside, Poured, Unfinished Basement, Walkout Stairs
- 2+ Access Exits J.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Built-Ins, Chair Rail, Crown Molding, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Stone, Aluminum, Frame
- Metal, Asphalt, Rubber
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Out Building, Sidewalks, Front Yard, Not In Development, Back Yard. Irregular, Front Yard, Cleared, Rear Yard.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price