LOCATION, LOCATION, LOCATION! Welcome to this lovely end town home in the sought after neighborhood of Hallowell and in one of the best premium lots. Close to shopping, fine dining, Medstar Montgomery Hospital, all in the heart of Olney. 2 Lakes, tot lots, Tennis courts, and an outdoor pool! Flower gardens surround the home and a timed outdoor lighting system. Over 2400 square feet of finished home. Cozy rear patio backs to all community open space. The home's covered porch entrance faces south for the best picturesque lighting on three sides throughout the day, which is what drew this seller to the home when they moved here. Soaring ceilings, extra long windows, wood flooring and (LVP )Luxury Vinyl Plank on main, and new carpet upstairs and freshly painted throughout. Gas cooking, heat and hot water. Upgraded kitchen with a breakfast bar, large breakfast room, step down living room and dining room all with open floor plan. 2 story foyer. Upper level with vaulted ceilings in all bedrooms. Primary bedroom with large walk in closet, and super bath with dual vanities, soak tub and separate shower. Fully finished lower level with a full bath, den or office, utility room and open family room with wood burning fireplace. Showings start Saturday, Nov 20.
Townhouse, Contemporary, Colonial
3 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Gas Water Heater, Public Water S
2,453 sq. ft
Montgomery County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Foyer, Utility Room, Breakfast Room
- Dining Area
- Hookups in Basement
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Self-Cleaning Oven, Single Oven, Gas Range/Cooktop, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer, Microwave
- Hardwood, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Partial, Full Finished, Full
- Bay Window(s), Double Pane, Screened, Vinyl Frame
- 1. Heatilator, Fireplace Screen, Wood-burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, Wood Floors, Sprinkler System, Fire Sprinklers, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Vaulted
Exterior / Lot Features
- Assigned Parking Space.
- Patio, Porch
- Shingle - Asbestos
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sidewalks, Street Lights, Exterior Lighting, Landscaped, Trees. Backs - Open Common Area, Cul-De-Sac, Landscaping, Trees/Wooded.
- Community Amenities
- Common Grounds, Lake, Pool - Outdoor, Swimming Pool
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price