Welcome Home to Nassau Grove. This 4BR, 4BA approx. 4500sf home has everything you are looking for! 1st floor living with 2BR, 2BA on main level, 2nd Floor w/ 3rd Bedroom,1 full BA and Private Loft (great for family & friends to stay) and a huge finished basement w/1BR, 1BA & a flex room currently being used as a 5th bedroom. The basement has its own kitchenette w/great room and stone faced fireplace! Great area for gaming, entertaining and long visiting guests! Some of the other amazing home features include a large sunroom that leads to a 3-season room where you can spend your mornings having coffee or late day happy hours! The spacious primary bedroom suite is tucked away from the other guest rooms, the primary bedroom luxury bath has been recently renovated with stunning dÃ©cor and technology to include a Bluetooth exhaust fan & hidden outlets for all your bathroom devices. Many of the homes systems have been recently upgraded/replaced along with all new windows in 2020. Itâs like moving into a new home! The list of features goes on and on! Be sure to ask your agent for a copy of the detailed home features list. The exterior of this home has professionally manicured lawns and landscape with great outdoor entertaining space to include a concrete stamped patio w/BBQ area. If you like to dabble in the garden, there are plenty of planting spaces and plantings with blooms along the sides and rear of the home. The garage has smart storage to include movable ceiling racks, bike racks, wall racks & garden tool storage. The garage has painted floors and walls. The gated community of Nassau Grove is nestled close to Downtown Historic Lewes, area beaches, the Culinary Coast and even better, backs to the Lewes-Georgetown bike trail where you can bike to downtown Lewes! There are several grocery stores, pharmacies, outlet shopping and restaurants galore that are just minutes away. Nassau Grove is full of amenities featuring a 6,000 sf clubhouse, huge outdoor pool (great for lap swimmers), separate childrenâs wading pool, outdoor fireplace, tiki hut, bocce ball, tennis/pickle ball, volley ball, walking trails along the scenic ponds, billiard room, theatre room, bar/lounge area, fitness center, library and more! There are plenty of planned activities you can join as well. Make Nassau Grove your home today!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Contemporary, 2 Story
Hot Water Heater, Sump Pump, Electric Water Heater
Stick Built, Stone, Vinyl Siding
4,506 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
K Hovnanian Homes
Other, Cable TV, Electric service available, Onsite Telephone
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Workshop, Storage, Foyer, Loft, Florida Room, Breakfast Room, Hobby Room
- Dining Area
- Microwave, Range/Oven Built-in, Dishwasher, Disposal, Refrigerator
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Other, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, A/C - Other, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Forced Air.
- Full, Partially Finished, Poured
- Insulated, Screened
- 2. Gas Burning, Mantle.
- Grab Bars, Other.
- Security Gate
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Chair Rail, Crown Molding, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Wainscoting, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, Wood Floors, Vaulted, 9Ft+ Ceilings
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Concrete Driveway.
- Stone, Vinyl
- Patio, Screened-in, Enclosed
- Lawn Sprinkler
- Composition Shingle
- Lot Dimensions
- 0.00 x 0.00
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sidewalks, Exterior Lighting, Flood Lights, Street Lights, Landscaped. Cleared, Landscaping, Level.
- Community Amenities
- Fitness Center, Party Room, Gated Community, Tennis Courts, Pool - Outdoor, Swimming Pool, Bar/Lounge, Club House, Common Grounds, Library, Volleyball Courts, Non-Lake Recreational Area, Recreational Center
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price