The moment you arrive you can't help but notice all the beauty and land that surrounds this nicely maintained 4 Bed, 2.5 Bath home. Situated on .9582 acre you can enjoy little yard maintenance with the views and privacy of living on a farm. Main level includes Eat in Kitchen, formal Dining Room, Living Room, Family Room with brick hearth and wood burning fireplace for those chilly nights. Also on main level is the Laundry and Half Bath. The Sunporch is the perfect place to relax and enjoy the views. Upper Level includes: 4 Bedrooms and 2 Full Baths. Lower Level is an unfinished huge 40 x 24 area with door leading to outside back yard. Updates include: Architectural Roof 1 Year, Kitchen updated with granite counter tops, tiled back splash and vinyl flooring less than 3 years old, Heat Pump with oil back up and Central Air - system is 1 year old, 50 Gallon Hot water heater 6 years.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial
2 Full/1 Half
Softener Own, Hot Water Heater, Sump Pump, Electri
2,268 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Baltimore County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Foyer
- Dining Area, Formal
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Dishwasher, Dryer, Washer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Microwave, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Water Treatment System
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating, Oil.
- Poured, Unfinished Basement, Space For Rooms, Walkout Stairs
- Bay Window(s), Screened
- 1. Mantle, Gas Burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Chair Rail, Crown Molding, Window Treatment, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces.
- Composition, Shingle
- Lot Dimensions
- 2.00 x
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Back Yard. Level, Open, Private, Rear Yard, Rural.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price