Move right in!!! This gorgeous Highland Farms colonial has been completely renovated and updated for today's most discerning buyer. Purchased in 2018 by the current owners, they are sad to say goodbye to their labor of love, as they relocate for work. The 5 bedrooms and 2.5 baths have all been updated. New kitchen, baths, updated electric & plumbing, flooring, paint and even removed a wall between the kitchen and dining room for better flow. The pool was sand blasted, painted & tiled. The garage was even updated with wood planks on the walls and epoxy flooring. The bathroom in the garage is a FULL working bath which is great for pool guests! The main bedroom has been reconfigured to include a large walk-in closet. Attention to detail in each turn, neutral finishes and the bright and airy feel will make you fall in love with this Abington beauty. Close to hospitals, schools, shopping and public transportation.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial
2 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Gas Water Heater, Public Water S
2,750 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Office, Attic
- Dining Area
- Eat-In Kitchen, Gourmet Kitchen, Island
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Range/Oven Built-in, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Gas Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Washer
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Window Air Conditioning, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Radiators.
- Full, Walkout Stairs
- 1. Brick, Mantle, Wood-burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Breakfast Area, Built-Ins, Cedar Closet, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors, Window Treatment
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Pool Description
- Lot Dimensions
- 100.00 x 0.00
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Sidewalks, Street Lights, Outside Shower.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price