Also see: DCDC2041482: listed as multi-family. Built in 1905 with a stately Flemish bond brick facade, this flexible town home can expand or contract as your needs do-this is an enormous house, 5360 sf on 4 levels. It has one Certificate of Occupancy for 3 units. Each of the 3 units are separately metered. Water is common to the building. Heart of Pine flooring on the 3 upper levels. Unit #1 is the owner's unit on main floor and lower level appx. 2752 sf. 1st floor has elegant 11 ft. ceilings, crown molding and 2 gas fireplaces in the large living room and the front 3rd BR or den. The kitchen is enormous and has one wall of counter space and room for large table seating for friends and family. A full bath and library/den are located in the back of the house with rear access to a sunken patio, storage shed plus paved parking for two cars. The lower level of unit #1 offers two primary bedroom suites each with full bath, huge walk-in closets. The front primary bedroom has a kitchenette and private front entry. In between the two primary bedroom suites is a utility room and an open reception area for multi-purpose use. Unit 2 is the second floor of this house and offers a large 1231 sf one BR unit with central den and 2 bathrooms. The bedroom has its own kitchenette and bath. The hall entrance leads to 2nd bath, laundry, galley kitchen, and a large living area with 2 exposures. A walk-out rear deck overlooks the garden. Unit 3 is the top floor and offers 1195 sf. consisting of 2BRs and 2 Baths, separated by a spacious central living area, laundry, kitchen and dining area. The 2nd and 3rd floor units can accommodate a home office, nanny, in-law or provide income. The roof and solar panels were installed in 2017; see "additional information" in disclosures for current status of solar panels. It is just a half block to the vibrant 14th Street corridor and 2 blocks to Whole Foods or Trader Joe's Please see the Additional Information in the disclosures for specific details. Owner occupied/ no tenants.
Electric Water Heater, Gas Water Heater, Public Wa
5,260 sq. ft
14TH Street Corridor
Electric service available, Natural Gas
District Of Columbia Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- 2nd Kitchen, Country Kitchen, Eat-In Kitchen, Galley Kitchen, Kitchenette
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Range/Oven Built-in, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Dryer, Gas Range/Cooktop, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Washer
- Hardwood, Tile, Laminate, Wood
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump
- Gas Heat, Electric Heating, Hot Water. Radiant, Radiators, Heat Pump, Forced Air, Central.
- Entrance Outside, Full Finished, Heated
- 2. Gas Burning, Mantle.
- Entry Level Bedroom.
- Security Gate, Alarm -Smoke/Fire, Window Bars
- Additional Interior Features
- Combination Living/dining Room, Crown Molding, Skylight, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- Street Parking, Private.
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sidewalks, Street Lights, Front Yard, Back Yard. Front Yard, Rear Yard.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price