Welcome to 136 W Mount Vernon! This historic gem is a beautiful twist of traditional and modern. The first floor boasts hard wood floors, two living spaces an updated kitchen with granite countertops, stainless steel appliances and giant island for all your cooking needs. Next to the kitchen is a bonus room the owners used it as a bedroom for their parent. It works out perfectly because there is a full bathroom on the main floor. Upstairs has three bedrooms and two full baths. The master has an en-suite with a soaking tub and a walk in closet. The other two bedrooms are great in size. More bonus space!!! The third floor has two rooms that have been recently renovated with new electric wiring and installation. So much potential itâs a must see.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial, Victorian
Tankless Water Heater, Other, Public Water Service
Public Sewer, Other
2,615 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Electric service available, Natural Gas, Other
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Attic
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Ice Maker, Refrigerator, Self-Cleaning Oven, Appliance Center, Laundry Hookup
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Other
- Window Air Conditioning, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat, Electric Heating. Wall Unit.
- Entrance Outside
- Wood Frame
- 32 Inch Or More Wide Doors.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Recessed Lights, 9Ft+ Ceilings
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Lot Dimensions
- 40.00 x 184.00
- Rear, Chain Link
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Hot Tub, Sidewalks, Street Lights, Back Yard. Corner, Rear Yard.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price