Relax and enjoy the beautiful Water view. Go out and catch some sun on the pier and enjoy the beautiful sunrises and sunsets. Throw out a fishing pole, jump on a boat or jet ski, Poles are also set up at pier for boat lift to be installed. Take a ride up the water to Captain John's Crab House. enjoy the beautiful wildlife scenery. Limitless opportunities for adventure and fun. This could be a nice place to escape or a place to call home year-round. Close to Dahlgren and close enough to commute into DC Virginia or Baltimore. Move In ready. All new Stainless-steel appliances, siding, shingles and gutters. Beautiful bathrooms recently remodeled with new sliding glass doors and windows. Heartwarming wood stove to keep you cozy and relaxed.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Rambler, Ranch, 1 Story
Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Heater, Well
1,376 sq. ft
Woodland Point Sub
Onsite Telephone, Electric service available, Cable TV
Charles County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Dryer, Dishwasher, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Ice Maker, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Washer, Microwave
- Electric, Heat Pump
- Electric Heating, Oil, Other, Hot Water. Radiant, Other, Central.
- Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Combination Living/dining Room, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- Lot View
- Body of Water
- NEALE SOUND
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Water Front, Private Dock, Fishing.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price