This gorgeous home on the hill is move-in ready! Surrounded by large mature trees, the large screened-in front porch makes for the perfect spot to sit and enjoy the breeze with your morning cup of coffee. Enter in to this home to find new flooring, fresh paint throughout the home, updated kitchen with stainless steel appliances and large island, a sun room off of the kitchen with an updated and unique ceiling and built-in pantry. Head up a few stairs to the upper level with three spacious bedrooms and primary en suite. From the main level, down a few stairs, you will find a cozy family room with built-ins and a wood stove. A half bath and large laundry room that could double as a studio complete the lower level. Out back, the fully fenced backyard has enough space for a patio, play set and garden. Build a deck just off the master suite for a private getaway! An excellent location to be near shops, restaurants, schools and commuter routes. Be in your new home for the holidays!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Split Level
2 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Heater, Public Wa
1,972 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Florida Room
- Eat-In Kitchen, Island
- Dishwasher, Dryer, Microwave, Single Oven, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Washer
- Hardwood, Laminate
- Central Air, Electric
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump.
- Full Finished, Heated, Entrance Outside, Walkout Stairs
- Additional Interior Features
- Built-Ins, Skylight, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces.
- Deck, Patio, Porch, Screened-in
- Full, Rear, Wood
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Front Yard, Back Yard. Front Yard, Rear Yard.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price