This Spectacular One Level home is a rare find!! Spacious all Brick Rambler with oversized two car garage, beautifully situated at the end of the cul-de-sac on over a half acre in town. You will see the love and pride in ownership throughout this home. You will enjoy the privacy of the rear yard, extensive landscaping, along with it offering a nice privacy fence and Custom Sunroom with vaulted cedar ceilings and Pella windows to enjoy the peace and view. The bright sunroom leads you into your cozy, but spacious family room with wood burning fireplace. (cap sealed and FP checked about 3 years ago) Beautiful bright kitchen with white cabinets, custom backsplash, new flooring, updated countertops, stainless steel appliances and convenient laundry room. Formal Dining Room with custom chair rail, built in cabinet and new flooring. Oversized formal living room with lots of natural light , 2 guest bedrooms, full main bath with updated vanity, granite countertops. Plus a large owners suite with full bath, offering custom tile work and updated vanity. This home is a Must See! Roof and new gutters were installed about 2-3 years ago. Updated vinyl tilt out windows.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Rambler, Ranch, 1 Story
Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Heater, Public Wa
1,876 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Florida Room, Attic
- Country Kitchen
- Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator
- Ceramic Tile, Laminate, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric
- Electric Heating. Forced Air.
- 1. Wood-burning.
- Other, Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Chair Rail
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Street Parking, Paved Driveway.
- Privacy Fence, Rear
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Landscaped, Back Yard. Landscaping, Level, Premium, Private, Rear Yard.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price